Welcome to the online home of the Minority Health Institute (est. 1988); thank you for visiting!
Click here to read Dr. Williams’ Op Ed:
SUDDEN DEATH IN ATHLETES: The Dramatic Case of Football Player Damar Hamlin
MHI Founder Dr. Richard A. Williams slams Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. as “racist” man with “deadly” intentions in Dec. 15 AP article
In these complex times since early 2020, we are reorganizing for the new reality. While our online presence is under construction, please excuse the dust and missing features..
Meanwhile, we haven’t slowed down elsewhere!
We’ve been very busy spreading the word about
the necessity of vaccination.
Check out the video of the Covid-19 Town Hall meeting here,
and get every booster shot that you can.
News & Updates
- SUDDEN DEATH IN ATHLETES: The Dramatic Case of Football Player Damar Hamlin
- VIDEO AVAILABLE – 5th Annual Minority Health Summit
- Talking Health Equity with Dr. Richard Allen Williams, Founder of the Association of Black Cardiologists
- Informative Article re Dr. Williams: “Renaissance Man”
- AHA/Blue Sheild: Nutrition Security | June 2 2022
Check out the other resources too and please come visit again soon.