Welcome to the online home of the Minority Health Institute (est. 1988); thank you for visiting!
Check out this week’s hot event! Be sure to scroll to get all the info on the events April 28-30:
Medicare Advantage plans are increasingly popular among seniors of color and continue to gain new members. This National Minority Health Month, learn why MA plans may be better aligned with the unique needs of communities of color. Read our new report: http://bit.ly/43sUbQB
In this complex pandemic age, we are active reorganizing for the new reality. While our online presence is under construction, please excuse any dust and missing features..
Meanwhile, we haven’t slowed down elsewhere!
We’ve been very busy spreading the word about
the necessity of vaccination.
Check out the video of the Covid-19 Town Hall meeting here,
and get every recommended booster shot.
News & Updates
- (April) What Is National Minority Health Month?
- Ten Year Anniversary as Black History Month Local Hero
- SUDDEN DEATH IN ATHLETES: The Dramatic Case of Football Player Damar Hamlin
- VIDEO AVAILABLE – 5th Annual Minority Health Summit
- Talking Health Equity with Dr. Richard Allen Williams, Founder of the Association of Black Cardiologists
You can get more information and order Dr. Williams’ groundbreaking book,
Blacks in Medicine, by clicking here!
Check out the other resources too and please come visit again soon.